Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New art project


I have been working on an assignment from photography class and had this brilliant idea. It's brilliant after I find funding to do it. :-)

My project proposal would be to follow 2-3 families for one whole year.

The breakdown would be as follows.
Meet with each family 2 hours a week for 52 weeks. During those hours (morning, afternoon, evening - depends on the week), I would take pictures of the family doing what they do and also taping pre-defined questions about their lives..blah blah blah.

Some combinations I would want:
older couple ( no children at home)
single parent (man or woman)
same sex couple (guy or girl)
single person (working)
single person (not working)

there are so many combinations, and I would have to figure out how to narrow down a family and also the incentive or compensation for them. (like I said ----- funding, funding, funding)

No comments: