Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1000 Strangers project

I am beginning to get some very interesting people to participate in this project.
I would like to take a roll of film of you just being you and then I ask that you write a brief statement or thought about yourself or the universe in general.

Your photo and writings will become part of an art exhibition and video collage this summer. THIS POSITION IS NOT PAID, AND You will receive an invitation to the opening and also a copy of the photos and finished product on disk.
You can participate by giving me a call to take photos of you at work, at play or just having lunch. You can involve the whole family. The more people, the better.

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

Hey Taylor. Kat Monaghan sent me this because she thought I might be interested, and I totally am. I start work on Commonwealth Shakespeare on July 19 and will be there until August 21. If you were interested in doing a roll there, I would be happy to get involved. Good luck with your project :-)

Mercedes